Thursday, January 28, 2010

David DeAngelo....

So today... I stopped by my house to pick up the mail... Ethan had to go to the potty so we went inside... while he was using the potty... I was trying to figure out a way to get my pics off my camera to my laptop ( my software cd is broken ).... Well I found one of the Flash Drives that I had lent to Gurcan last semester so i grabbed it and was going to attempt to move the program from one puter to the driver then to my laptop... well it didnt work i have to have the disc.... so in the mist of deleted the files off the drive I noticed this one file that was a pdf. thought it was odd. So i opened it up and right at the top in bright red it stated "DATING TIPS MAILBAG: INITIAL CONVERSATIONS WITH WOMEN, NOT BEING A WUSSY, AND OTHER GEMS..."

Upon further review i see letters to "Dave" and Dave writing back... I was like why would the be on my FD... i checked the details and saw that it was added October 9, 2009... @ 9:51pm.... hmmm...

So I googled David DeAngelo and the Link above is the site I found.... and I was amazed and shocked at the same time... because of the advice he was giving men, two MY FUCKIN" HUSBAND WAS GETTING TIPS ON HOW TO PICK UP WOMEN...

Then this one thing caught my eye... there was a link that said "Cocky Comedy" i was WTF... Oh HELLS NO...

"Cocky Comedy" is Gurcan way of thinking he's funny... it would drive me crazy and hurt my feelings half the time... and trust me I would tell him... Gurcan that really isn't funny... thats not funny... wow ur an ass... seriously not FUNNY... then one day about a month or so ago... he responded back "oh come on.... its cocky Comedy"....

So hello put 2 and 2 together.... obivously what he told me the other night was a lie... and thanks to Dave... assisted Gurcan on his many triumphs in the bars and clubs surrounding Florence and Huntsville, AL....

So right now I'm at the point where I wish i could just blast his ass on Facebook.... I want to write this guy David and tell him what an asshole he is and what kind of dumb fuck advise he is giving....


Oh and gurcan said he was going to be out of the house on the 31st... he said the boys and I could move back in... but guess what... he hasn't and won't pay the rent for February... so wtf... I'm so angry!!!

1 comment: