Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome Home...

So me and the boys came back home after being at my parents for three weeks... I slept so good and I woke up right on time...

Gurcan had told me that when he left for work that he wouldn't be coming back. Well when we first got here he was here... he said he wanted to say good night to the boys and then he was leaving... (i didn't belive him... i thought he would end up on the couch or something) and well  he actually left.... but guess where he went... lol to Florence... why he couldn't do this three weeks ago i dunno... but its def. nice to be back home and in my own bed... but i do have to clean it because he didn't do anything around the house while we were gone... I washed all those dishes and he left me a sink full.... oh well... at least he is out.

I asked my land lord if it would be ok if i paid him the rent when my Income Tax came in... i told him it would be either this friday or next... he said no problem. So I gave him my 30 day notice and told him the place would be clean.


If anybody knows of a good storage place please let me know or if you have any spare boxes please send them my way!! Wish me luck...

3 comments:

  1. I'm confused. He is gone & you got to go home but now you are moving? Guess I missed something. Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he didn't give me any money for the rent... so i have an awesome landlord that is letting me pay this month when I get my tax returns back... I don't have a job right now and so I don't have any income... and gurcan has only given me 50 bucks so there is no way that we can afford to live here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww....i'm so sorry. it sucks. you get to go home only to pack all your things. hang in there. i know the light at the end of your tunnel seems like a freight train right now but it will get better. i promise. i haven't stood where you are but i have felt hopeless & know that we are strong enough to rise above everything thrown in our path. love you.

    ReplyDelete