Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy Busy Bee...

So already I'm slacking in my "vent" department.. this is supposed to be my outlet...

Well I have completed my 1st month of dr. supervised weight loss... didn't loose any weight. I have 5 more meetings (months) to go and then i'll have my gastric bypass surgery... Its weird for me to think about "changing" myself... I've always seen myself at the "fat" girl... even when i really wasnt "FAT"... like in my mind i think i'm normal but when i look at myself i'm like wow where did all that come from... i weigh 270 pounds... my goal is 180 give or take afew... i have zero energy and i know its only going to get harder trying to keep up with my boys... I've tried many diets to no avail. So we'll see how it goes...

I also desided to sign up for toys for tots for my boys. We are really struggling for $ and I know we won't be able to get them anything really for xmas and I don't want to depend on or expect my dad to get them their xmas presents... I know its not about the gifts but about the time with family... I just want to have something here for them when they wake up... i'm kinda embarrassed that i have to do it... and I know there are people out there that are struggling more then me and mine.

 I just would like the good karma to come back to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment